As vessels are becoming more complex, with an increasing number of variables to consider and a flood of data from onboard systems, Riviera Maritime Media’s Optimised Ship Forum delivers the practical insights shipowners and ship management companies need to drive forward vessel efficiency and performance management.
• What are the benefits of smart energy efficiency management?
• How can KPI measurement points be determined before starting the data collection process?
• What is the anticipated fleet saving from the control room, and over what timeframe?
• Will the ships’ lifecycle shorten to allow newer technologies to be implemented?
• Measuring purchasing performance or optimising vessel performance?
The Optimised Ship Forum turns the unanswered questions into discussions for participants to explore and share their views and knowledge.
• Identify best practices and operational efficiency trends
• Discover which technologies do and don’t deliver on vessel performance
• Explore with your peers the challenges, concerns and issues associated with monitoring performance
• Come away with answers and the ability for enhanced ship operations decision-making
• Learn from data and fleet performance case studies and success stories