Owners and operators wanting to successfully meet stricter environmental operating standards need to to do two things very well.
First, there needs to be constant monitoring and feedback on vessel performance. Second, owners need to interpret and apply the performance data generated.
Riviera’s Optimised Ship Forum delivers practical insights ship owners and ship management companies need to drive forward vessel efficiency and performance management.
The first in this global series of events takes place on Tuesday 1 October in Hamburg.
October’s agenda is themed around ‘Identifying and implementing optimised solutions for maximum benefit’. The programme has been devised around the key elements of vessel performance including: propulsion technologies, energy management, e-navigation, predictive maintenance, training, vessel design and maritime digitalisation and communications.
Through a mix of presentations, case studies, panel discussions and roundtable discussion with industry experts our programme we will cover
- Controlling and optimising processes
- Isolating hull performance from external factors
- Reducing costs through operational improvements
- Determining the operational mode of a vessel, eliminating the need for manual data input
- Using data from existing sensors, geo-fencing data and advanced data analytics to establish operational mode in real time
Book now to secure your place
To learn more about branding and sponsorship opportunities please contact Paul Dowling on 44 (0) 208 370 7014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read our wider coverage of optimised ship trends and developments in the maritime industry here
We are looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg on 1 October!